Thursday, October 24, 2013

ART: a part of my life

I started painting since 2005 when I was about 6 years old, I consider art a very important part of my life. 
     
Throughout the time that I've been involved with art I have used many different techniques such as 
acrylics, oils, watercolor, pencils, pastels etc. But there are also many more which I like to explore here
I've used many unusual materials to complement my paintings such as 
rocks, sand, paper, glitter, tea bags, and tar
which is sometimes used to fix pavement. 
Whenever I'm looking for new ideas i like to look through WeHeartIt.

My favorite technique is acrylics! but when it comes to making paintings of things that need subtle blending I much rather use oil paints!

     


1 comment:

  1. Ximena, I really liked your blog about arts.
    The only thing that I believe you should change is the color of the font, in some parts it is really hard to read what you wrote because the color is too bright, besides that everything else is awesome, :)

    ReplyDelete