Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Assignment 1


1.  Create an acrostic poem using your first name. So what you are going to do is use each letter in your name to create an adjective that describes you or use each letter to write something you like to do.
comple-X
I-magine
M-isterious
E-ager
N-ice
A-wake
 2. What technologies do you use in your everyday life? Describe how and why you use the technologies you do.
In my everyday life I use my phone, it is a smartphone so on it I can check Facebook and my email, text, make calls and take pictures it is really easy to use because it fits in the palm of my hand and it gives me easy access whenever and wherever I want.

3. The __system unit__ is a case that holds the computer's critical components.


4. A(n) __workstation___ is a specialized, single-user computer that typically has more power than a standard PC.

5. A(n) ___network server___ is usually a powerful personal computer that functions as the primary computer in a network.

6. __super computers__are the most powerful computers made.


7. What does "PC" stand for?
PC stands for personal computer


 8. Research how computers play a crucial part in nearly every government agency. Pick an agency and discuss how that agency uses computers and why computers make their jobs easier. Some examples of government agencies that use technology frequently are the U.S. Census Bureau, IRS, Military, and Police.
The police utilizes technology in order to more easily access information or secretly access information in order to carry out plans or be more aware of what is going on that we aren't able to see on plain sight. they can access information that is hidden and can be crucial for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment